Re: [TowerTalk] TOWER PERMIT

To: 'towertalk' <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] TOWER PERMIT
From: "larryjspammenot@teleport.com" <larryj@teleport.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2008 11:05:32 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
I have the same problem here in WA State (rural area, way out in the County,
not inside of any City limits.) I have a US Towers TS-472 (motorized, with the
raising fixture.) I wrote to the County so I could make sure that no
constuction permit was necessary. I had gotten a verbal "not necessary" from
them when I first bought this place about four years ago, but I decided that
I'd better actually get that in writing. They replied in a letter that a permit
is required, and gave me their number to call. I called and found out that as
part of the permit they need the foundation drawings, and that CA drawings are
not sufficient - they need WA State. Doesn't look good.....

LJ