Re: [TowerTalk] Tower Climber Protection - Insurance..!!

To: Bill Winkis <kc4pe@bellsouth.net>, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tower Climber Protection - Insurance..!!
From: Jim Hoge <knowkode@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 20:17:15 -0700 (PDT)
Bill,

  Unfortunately, we live in a litigious society where no one is responsible for
their own actions, we are all victims. That said, I am running into the
insurance/ bonding issue with greater frequency.

  To the group, what is the easiest path to becoming insured and or bonded?
From what I understand, bonding is typically per job and underwritten as a
performance bond. I am grossly ignorant in these matters and it's probably time
I took a good look at financially protecting myself as a climber.

  73 es climb safely,
  Jim W5QM