[TowerTalk] FORCE 12 is SOLD!

To: Force12Talk@qth.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] FORCE 12 is SOLD!
From: Dino Darling <dino@k6rix.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 15:45:11 -0700
Yep, you heard me right.  Force 12 has been purchased by Texas
amateur Mark Hooper, N5WEB.  I talked to Mark here at Visalia
personally and you can see a picture of him on my website...
http://www.k6rix.com/visalia.html

We spoke about the customer service issues with the company and he is
making that a top priority.  I asked him about Tom's continued
support and those details have not be worked out yet.

Mark handed me a letter that read...
I would like to take this opportunity to introduce myself.  My name
is Mark Hooper.

I am the new owner of Force 12, Inc. antennas and towers.  We will be
manufacturing the Force 12 product line in Bridgeport, Texas which is
located north and west of Dallas Fort Worth area.

I built my first radio from a schematic at the age of 10 (with dad's
help).  I received my novice license and built my own transmitter at
the age of 15.  These interests ultimately led me to a career in
electronics as an engineer.  Much of it supporting manufacturing
operations for both large and small companies.

I am looking forward to using my expertise and 20 plus years
experience in manufacturing to build the best antenna products on the market.

My staff and I look forward to hearing from you.  It is our goal to
provide you with excellent customer service and support for your
antenna needs in the coming years.  Please call and let us know how
we can be of service.

Mark Hooper, N5WEB
President
Force 12, Inc.