[TowerTalk] Stacking Antennas for different Bands

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Stacking Antennas for different Bands
From: "PY1KS - Alex" <py1ks.alex@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2008 14:13:44 -0300
Hi Guys,

Maybe this subject was discussed already, but i did a search and couldn't
find any information about it.

Well, I'm back to HAM and I will building a new station and this time will
be real one!. hihihi...

So, I need some suggestions about how to stack my antennas. I will try put
the max information I can.

I will assembly a Tower around 40' and include a Mast around 20' but just
13' will stay to out of tower and 7' to inside and I will put a HAM IV as
well.

The antennas are. XM240 (Cushcraft), C3 (Force12) and a 6 el. for 6m.

Let's to the questions:

1)Will I have a performance problem assembling all of this 3 antennas on the
same Mast?

2) Which distance could be the best to separate each antenna of others?

3) The Ham IV should deal with this amount of weight easily?

So, I was thinking in the xmas tree example to build the antenna
configuration.

Any replies will be very appreciated!!!

Thanks in advance.

--