[TowerTalk] OWA Yagi Antenna

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] OWA Yagi Antenna
From: Garry <g.drummond@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 02 May 2008 14:55:56 -0400
I am interested in building an OWA yagi. Do I understand it's
construction correctly where you would take a 4-element beam for
example, modeled by any of the modeling programs in common use, then
move the first director to within .05 wavelength of the driven element
leaving the 2nd director where it was originally placed? Also, does this
require any change in element length for the first director from it's
original length? Does this work for a 3-element beam as well?

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Garry - WR4R