Re: [TowerTalk] new member with tower question

To: "Patrick J. Jankowiak" <recycler@swbell.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] new member with tower question
From: Richards <jruing@ameritech.net>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 23:49:10 -0400
Yup - I agree.  They usually use an auger on a truck and then
the truck has a crane-type device to drop the pole into the hole.
I have just enough room for it to get into my back yard.
I plan a pole or two, PLUS a 50 foot Rohn 45G tower before I
am done.  That would give me a 10-40 M beam, a large loop at
45 feet up, and possibly some smaller 2 m sticks.

I have wife-permission for the 50 foot tower, but no permission to
drill any holes in the roof.   A limitation... but not a problem.\

I agree getting the pole truck back there might be the show
stopper.