Re: [TowerTalk] update on John Crovelli, W2GD

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] update on John Crovelli, W2GD
From: "Doug Grant" <dougk1dg@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2008 04:09:25 +0000
W4EF wrote:

>Seems like sending John a QSL card with "get well" wishes might cheer
> him up. Is there an address we can use (hospital + ICU room number)?

Please QRX on this until he is out of ICU...probably middle of next
week. He has been in four different rooms in the past three days...

If you want to send him a note, please use the COMMENTS section of the
blog site: W2GD-Updates.blogspot.com (just click COMMENTS, and add
your own).

When it makes sense to send flowers, cards, and stuff, I will post it
on the blog site.

Thanks,

Doug K1DG