Re: [TowerTalk] Multi-axis Rotators

To: "Tower Talk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Multi-axis Rotators
From: "WA6RKN" <WA6RKN@ARRL.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2008 07:54:05 -0700
Thanks for that Kirk...but not quite what I am looking for.  I want to be
able to move the beam from horizontal to vertical while it is in the air.
The tower won't be tilted at all.  The Yeasu G-5500 is $530.00, give or
take...cheaper than the nn4zz tiltplate!

Appreciate the info though.....know someone who just might be interested in
that tiltplate!  Meanwhile, I'll keep looking.

Joe Wolfe
WA6RKN