Re: [TowerTalk] zipcord loop

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] zipcord loop
From: "David Robbins K1TTT" <k1ttt@arrl.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 21:19:55 +0000
I don't see how it would have any gain over a standard loop, but if you want
zip cord type wire that stands up outdoors and is 'relatively' cheap, check
out the local bigbox store for low voltage outdoor lamp cord.  It comes in
big rolls and is reasonably priced for what it is.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net