Re: [TowerTalk] sealing conduit

To: "Gregg Seidl" <k9kl@centurytel.net>, <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] sealing conduit
From: "W5CPT" <w5cpt@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 18:29:27 -0500
Greg,
I have had great luck with Copper Scrubbies.  I buy them in the Kitchen
department at Wal*Mart in packs of 4.  I stuff them into the open ends of my
conduit (2 inch) and can easily remove and reinsert them. They keep the
critters out (and I have lots around) I think because they don't like to chew
on metal, and still allow the conduit to breathe.

Clint - W5CPT