Re: [TowerTalk] Happy news for a change

To: Tom Anderson <andersonww5l@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Happy news for a change
From: Richards <jruing@ameritech.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 14:32:25 -0400
I LOVE THE CAROLAN BELL STORY !!!   I told neighbors
my smaller loop antennas are "bat deflectors" that interfere
with the bats' internal radar and keep them out of the yard.

What you describe is called "creep"  and it happens all the
time in the building trades.   Small cottages get to be bigger
ones that way...  first there is a deck... then it becomes
an enclosed screen deck... then the screens are replaced
with walls and lots of windows and the roof is improved...
until it is really another room of the house.

Works fine until some bastard in the neighborhood figures
it out and turns you in.   I have represented some of those
cases and they can be tough to resolve because the homeowner
is really in default under the code.

So... while your point is well made - I would keep mum
about extending MY tower above legal limits.

THANKS for the uptake.   ====  Richards -K8JHR  ====