Re: [TowerTalk] U S Tower Documentation

To: "Wayne Kline" <w3ea@hotmail.com>, "towerTalk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] U S Tower Documentation
From: "Bernard" <wtrone@charter.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2008 09:29:12 -0500
    Wayne: My tower came directly from the company without any stops in
between.  The driver had a goose neck trailer hooked to a heavy duty, dual
wheel pickup truck.  He also had a farm tractor on the trailer.  He told me to
be careful of the limit switches.  A couple of us inspected the tower and could
find no damage.  I think that the key was no fork lift drivers in between
delivery stops!!!

    By any chance do you remember the NC/ NO positions for each of the
switches?  If so, I would like to get them and record them for possible future
use.

    I would like to check the operation of the motor/ limit switches before
installing the antenna and cables.  Is there an easy way to do this.  With the
tower vertical, horizontal, etc??????

    Maybe I have received all the documentation that U S Towers normally sends
with a new tower?  In any case, I am still going to contact Gary next week and
talk to him about it.  I really expected a more complete documentation package
for a purchase of over $10,000.

    Thanks for your comments!!!

            Bernard, WA4OEJ