Re: [TowerTalk] remote antenna switches?

To: "AD5VJ Bob" <rtnmi@sbcglobal.net>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] remote antenna switches?
From: "Bob Maser" <bmaser@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2008 10:23:14 -0400
IMHO, the W0MLY remote antenna switch is(was) the best you could buy.  Since
MLY died a few yrs back, I don't believe that anyone has been making it
although I could be wrong.  The unit uses a ceramic rotary switch that will
take all kinds of power.  Its best feature is that if the power to the unit
fails it won't change the contact position, which could be disaster if you
are transmitting at the time of power failure.  These remote switches become
available from time to time on the swaps.

Bob W6TR