Re: [TowerTalk] stubs for the SO2R setup

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] stubs for the SO2R setup
From: "David Robbins K1TTT" <k1ttt@arrl.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 22:26:58 +0000
Or, you have something outside rectifying the 40m tx signal to make
harmonics not related to the transmitter output.  Or, you have receiver
overload that is creating harmonics in the receiver... add attenuation to be
sure the receiver isn't the cause of the problem.  Harmonics generated
outside are a worse problem.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net