Re: [TowerTalk] Digging the Hole

To: bill rubin <brubin2010@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Digging the Hole
From: Richards <jruing@ameritech.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 00:52:36 -0400
One of my legal clients was a  cement contractor /cement producer
and based on what I saw over the years, this is good advice.   Not
a lot more, but more than you think - do not cut it short as it can be
real messy trying to match batches, order more in time, and the
two parts of two pours do not like to meld together well.   If you pay too
much, it is a bit wasteful, but if you are short, it can be disastrous
and the cost of two runs to get one job done is much worse than
having ordered too much.

Just MY take.  //  Richards - K8JHr  //

REMEMBER ALWAYS ORDER MORE THAN YOU THINK YOU NEED.