Re: [TowerTalk] More Inverted L Information from My Setup

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] More Inverted L Information from My Setup
From: K4SAV <RadioIR@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 18:14:22 -0500
Thanks for the new data.  EZNEC says that should be a good match for 75
ohm line.  The insulated wire makes a significant difference.  I can't
imagine that you would actually have an SWR of 2.8.  What are you using
to measure the SWR?  If it is an antenna analyzer you may be suffering
from the same problem many of us have, overload from AM broadcast
stations.  Try measuring it with a rig using a little power.

Jerry, K4SAV