Re: [TowerTalk] More Inverted L Information from My Setup

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] More Inverted L Information from My Setup
From: Terry Conboy <n6ry@arrl.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 20:20:54 -0700
Depending on how much the top wire slopes down and if the end then
drops 10 feet straight down, the impedance could be around 50
ohms.  With a 75 ohm cable, the 75 ohm SWR would be 1.5 and the
impedance at 1/4 wl down the line would be about 112 ohms.  If Dennis
measures at this point with a 50 ohm bridge or antenna analyzer, the
indicated "SWR" would be 2.24.  I'd like to know what he is using to
measure the "SWR", too.

73, Terry N6RY