[TowerTalk] SixPak Problems?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] SixPak Problems?
From: "Jay Terleski" <jayt@arraysolutions.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2008 09:16:44 -0500

Tower Talkers,

I see we're getting some reports of having a SixPak problem. This is
discouraging to me since most of the guys reporting have never called us.

We take quality seriously here at Array Solutions.

The Array Solutions "blue box" antenna switches such as a Six-Pak have a
lifetime warranty. Just call us or send it back for a repair or replacement.

There are probably 3500 SixPaks in the world now and there are bound to be a
few problems. The problems I see mentioned here on Tower Talk are easy to
fix.

We will spend all the time you need on the phone to help you correct the
issue.

Typical issues are
1. DC power supply not adequate
2. Some band decoders do not have enough drive voltage
3. improper wiring
4. relay contact oxidizing from not being used.

Please call us.
Regards to the group.

Jay