Re: [TowerTalk] Thrust bearing re-grease

To: "'Wayne Kline'" <w3ea@hotmail.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Thrust bearing re-grease
From: "Drax Felton" <draxfelton@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 23:56:39 -0400
This one is labeled as  "Falnir LCJ   1-15/16"    New Britain, Conn."

I need to locate a ring to clamp the mast to the thrust bearing. The
original is missing.

Any ideas on where to find one?

As far as re-greasing it.  I figured it out.  While taking a closer
inspection I found it has screw tap in it for a grease fitting.  I'm not
going to need to pull it.

Drax

KB3X