Re: [TowerTalk] Thrust bearing re-grease

To: towertalk@contesting.com, K7LXC@aol.com, draxfelton@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Thrust bearing re-grease
From: <rmthorne@suddenlink.net>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 9:00:06 -0500
While on the subject....

I just purchased 80' of 45g that included two rohn tb3 bearings.  The tower
will be stored horizontally for the next several months if not a year while we
sell our current home to build on our new lot.

Is there any concern leaving the bearings out in the weather or should I remove
them and store them in doors?

By the way the lot my wife and I purchased has the following statement in the
declaration of covenants, conditions and restrictions:

" Personal use towers such as Ham Radio or common windmill for pumping water
are acceptable"

I let my ham radio attorney buddy, W5ZO, review them.  He couldn't believe it
and said write the check.

Rich - N5ZC