Re: [TowerTalk] Guying a self-supporter

To: towertalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Guying a self-supporter
From: Steve Maki <StevesLists1@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2008 22:32:24 -0500
To be honest, I'm not sure what the question is either :-) Folks seem to
be equating self support towers with crankups, and who knows what else...

Just to clarify the question in my OWN addled brain - I'd like to see an
example of a normal tapered self support tower that has to be de-rated
after a reasonable guy system is added.

That's all.

Steve K8LX