Re: [TowerTalk] Climbing and working on Rohn 25g/45g towers -

To: "Richard Elizondo" <relizondo@ionoscom.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Climbing and working on Rohn 25g/45g towers -
From: "Bill Aycock" <baycock@hughes.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 08:31:53 -0600
This Whole post contains a major flaw that makes the real part irrelevant.
The statement about the strength of 25g is worthless, because the shear
strength is not define with respect to direction and method of loading, and
is not related to the type of load applied by a falling body.
If the loading is cleared up, the rest might be germane.
Bill-W4BSG