Re: [TowerTalk] No end caps

To: K4SAV <RadioIR@charter.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] No end caps
From: Richards <jruing@ameritech.net>
Date: Tue, 09 Dec 2008 14:43:23 -0500
Talk to a guy who does pest control.   They use some fibrous
plastic stuff that is kinda like the plastic pot scrubber stuff that
they stuff into nooks and crannies and holes in your house siding
and such.  I would think that is the right tool for the job and
would not rust.

Otherwise, I would try nylon mesh you can get by the yard at
the fabric store.   Or maybe that expanding foam insulation
called "STUFF"  or even some silicone putty (there is a type
of gray putty that stays pliable for if you ever wanted to dig it
out of the tubing for some reason)   or maybe a plastic or rubber
cap you can drill a weep hole in.   I figure the expanding foam
stuff would seal out moisture so none would get in.  Maybe
some rubber stuff that works the same way.

Just spit balling.....  ;-)