Re: [TowerTalk] Rebar Cage Question

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Rebar Cage Question
From: Andre Van Wyk <kr5dx@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 10:29:35 -0600
I think the main thing to remember is that the purpose of the welding or
wire for that matter is to keep the rebar cage in tact until it has been
covered in concrete. Once the concrete cures, it makes NO difference. I
welded a few cages myself and if you can weld, this is no big deal. If
you cannot weld, buy a roll binding wire and get it over with.

Either way, as long as you cage can be kept in tact until you done the
pour, you are OK

Good luck with the project!

de KR5DX