Re: [TowerTalk] Ordered tool from Champion Radio

To: jtml@vla.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Ordered tool from Champion Radio
From: "Roger (K8RI)" <K8RI-on-TowerTalk@tm.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 20:16:49 -0500

John Lyles wrote:
> I am new to this forum, but have been reading and printing a lot of helpful
> notes, and just about finished re-installing a Rohn 25G, ~46 feet. The first
> level of guys, using 3/16 EHS is up, and the last tower section will have
> Phillystran guys to my anchors. I ordered a Loos PT2 from Champion Radio
> Products 2 weeks ago and was invoiced online, but haven't gotten any info on
> where the shipment is. I understand that Steve, K7LXC, is a moderator for
> this list. Have left 2 messages at Champion, please reply when you get my
> phone and email messages. I'd like to finish tensioning the guys this
> Saturday before its any colder.

Hey;  It's just getting into good weather for working on antennas up
here... You'd need a snowmobile suit just to get to the tower of guy
anchors, but it is supposed to actually get above freezing Sunday which
will be the first time in about 3 weeks. I think there's only about 18"
of snow left.

But at any rate, IIRC it took about 3 weeks to get my Loos gage a couple
years back.

73

Roger (K8RI)