[TowerTalk] Ordered tool from Champion Radio

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Ordered tool from Champion Radio
From: "John Lyles" <jtml@losalamos.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 15:37:26 -0700
I am new to this forum, but have been reading and printing a lot of helpful
notes, and just about finished re-installing a Rohn 25G, ~46 feet. The first
level of guys, using 3/16 EHS is up, and the last tower section will have
Phillystran guys to my anchors. I ordered a Loos PT2 from Champion Radio
Products 2 weeks ago and was invoiced online, but haven't gotten any info on
where the shipment is. I understand that Steve, K7LXC, is a moderator for this
list. Have left 2 messages at Champion, please reply when you get my phone and
email messages. I'd like to finish tensioning the guys this Saturday before its
any colder.

John
K5PRO