Re: [TowerTalk] Crimper for Belden 9913 - Response DAVIS RF Co.

To: "Steve Davis -Davis RF Co." <sdavis@davisrf.com>, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Crimper for Belden 9913 - Response DAVIS RF Co.
From: Mark Spencer <mspencer12345@yahoo.ca>
Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2009 22:39:58 -0800 (PST)
Thank you !     I appriceate this.

Regards
Mark VE7AFZ

________________________________
From: Steve Davis -Davis RF Co. <sdavis@davisrf.com>
To: towertalk@contesting.com
Cc: mspencer12345@yahoo.ca
Sent: Saturday, January 3, 2009 10:26:25 PM

Mark,  Ctr. conductor size for 9913 and 9913F7 is .108", so spec'g the .116
die makes sense.  however, my crimper source indicates that their .128" is
the one to use for 9913.  This may not be as odd as it sounds because the
Belden spec can vary to +- .010, and I doubt it is on the minus side.  At
any rate, I am checking with a reliable source on Monday to see if the .128
will do the job well, I suspect so as my mfr. source for the crimper and die
is a very good one.  Will advise on Mon.

73,  Steve ,  K1PEK,

DAVIS RF Co.,  Div. of Orion Wire Co., Inc.

Wire, Cable, RF Connectors and wire aerial parts.  LMR, Heliax, Eupen

Commercial / Military / & Custom Cable Design

tel:  978-369-1738    Fax:  978-369-3484
www.DavisRF.com