Re: [TowerTalk] mast stacking calculation

To: towertalk@contesting.com, cx6vm.jorge@adinet.com.uy
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] mast stacking calculation
From: K7LXC@aol.com
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 13:05:35 EST

In a message dated 1/20/2009 8:33:21 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,

>  I think recently someone told about a software to know the  adequeate mast
for an antenna, or more than 2 antennas in the same  mast.

>  But I couldn?t found this information. Can anyone tell  me this software
name
to search for it.?

    You are referring to the MARC (Mast, Antenna and  Rotator Calculator)
Program available from Champion Radio Products. It's $10  and can be emailed to
you.

Cheers,
Steve       K7LXC
_www.championradio.com_ (http://www.championradio.com)