Re: [TowerTalk] mast stacking calculation

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] mast stacking calculation
From: "Peter Voelpel" <df3kv@t-online.de>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 19:16:25 +0100
From: towertalk-bounces@contesting.com
[mailto:towertalk-bounces@contesting.com] On Behalf Of K7LXC@aol.com
Sent: Dienstag, 20. Januar 2009 19:06
To: towertalk@contesting.com; cx6vm.jorge@adinet.com.uy

In a message dated 1/20/2009 8:33:21 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,

>  I think recently someone told about a software to know the  adequeate
> mast
for an antenna, or more than 2 antennas in the same  mast.

>  But I couldn?t found this information. Can anyone tell  me this
> software
name
to search for it.?

    You are referring to the MARC (Mast, Antenna and  Rotator Calculator)
Program available from Champion Radio Products. It's $10  and can be emailed
to you.

Cheers,
Steve       K7LXC
_www.championradio.com_ (http://www.championradio.com)
Cell: 206-890-4188

Is that program working with si-units to be useful outside the USA?

73
Peter