Re: [TowerTalk] Springs for erecting loops nd dipoles

To: <k5pgw@yahoo.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Springs for erecting loops nd dipoles
From: "Bill Gillenwater" <gillie@pa.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 09:52:18 -0500
I used old garage door springs. I contacted a few garage door repair/install
companies and they were happy to let me have a few old springs they had in
their truck. I look for those that have more "give" and not the "tight"
ones. Worked well for me on several applications of wires in trees.

73 Bill K3SV