[TowerTalk] Need Home for Quad

To: "Towertalk@Contesting.Com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Need Home for Quad
From: "Dennis A. Homerick" <DHomerick@neo.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 13:46:00 -0500
Hello:
     I have a 4 or 5 element quad complete with new and original precut wires
(10, 15, & 20m) . I would like to find a new home for this antenna. This is a
heavy duty Quad with aluminum and SS hardware. It had been in storage for over
20 years.  I purchased from original owner a few years back. I has only been
installed one season. Could easily be converted to 5 band quad. Can be seen in
Mansfield, Ohio.
     I also have a two piece telescoping (80-138 ft.) and rotation tower  that
is getting a little bit too difficult to climb. Will support many large
antennas. You can view tower at Google site.

http://sites.google.com/site/radiow8nw/Home

Thanks

Dennis, w8nw