[TowerTalk] comtek systems yagi stack manuals

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] comtek systems yagi stack manuals
From: "Steve Sala" <k7awb@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 14:33:27 -0800
I am looking to read the instruction manual for either the stack-2 or sys-3
manuals on stacking yagis. Comtek will not supply a manual, in any form, and
DX Engineering, their new owners, says they would if they inherited one, but
George there looked and could not find one.  I need to read how to do it to
decide if that is what I want plus the specs on control cable, etc.

73
Steve Sala
K7AWB
licensed since July, 1957