Re: [TowerTalk] tower resonances

To: <k5pgw@yahoo.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] tower resonances
From: "Bill Aycock" <baycock@hughes.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 11:30:43 -0600
John-
I was first licensed (as an Amateur) in 1952, but have not been active for
the whole time. However, I am familiar with experimental procedures in
another field. These discussions fascinate me, and, as with you, make me
hesitate to undertake a setup as complex as these.

However, I would ask you to not give up on your dreams, because what you
described is FAR less complex than the nest of interactions they have set
up. They are dealing with interactions of at least four towers similar to
yours. You have a far simpler problem.

Don't give up!  There are experts like these guys on here (Towertalk) who
LOVE to help people like you. (and Me). Describe what you have and what you
want to do, and ASK.

Bill-W4BSG