Re: [TowerTalk] Mast material

To: w8zn@comcast.net
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Mast material
From: David McKenzie <kb1fsy@vhfwiki.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 09:32:31 -0500
A friend of mine uses the fence rail from home depot, he says it's thicker
wall than EMT and feels lighter. It comes in 10' sections and the ends are
tapered so that they fit together better than you could "join" EMT conduit
with the HD clamps. It's also just as cheap as conduit. I think HD sells it
in 1.5 OD and 2.25OD or so.