Re: [TowerTalk] cage dipole

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] cage dipole
From: Jan Erik Holm <sm2ekm@telia.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Mar 2009 07:32:02 +0100
Talking about the DX blaster I just found this:

Re: [hex-beam] Re: New file uploaded to hex-beam

Eh OM if da reflector be resonant hit ain't a
weflector..HuhUHuh!!!LOL!...Really it isn't Relectors
are longer than resonance!!!W4HV

This is "the man" behind the DX blaster antenna.

Oh well, what a silly world we live in.

/ Jim SM2EKM