Re: [TowerTalk] cage dipole

To: Jim Hargrave <w5ifp@gvtc.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] cage dipole
From: Richards <jruing@ameritech.net>
Date: Wed, 04 Mar 2009 11:16:00 -0500
No... silly....    it is a LADDER antenna and should be
fed with LADDER LINE .....  ;-)

Or call it a "co-linear, parallel bridged element dualpole"... or some such
mumbo jumbo combination of neat sounding technical words you
construct in random order  - but make it a unique name no one has
ever used before  - and then sell them for huge money !!

Ge the patent on it first....     ;-)

Jim Hargrave wrote:

> My Motorhome has an aluminum ladder on the rear.

This antenna works very well on HF bands using a small antenna