[TowerTalk] Info on Prop Pitch Rotators

To: "Tower Talk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Info on Prop Pitch Rotators
From: "WA6RKN" <WA6RKN@ARRL.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 10:19:38 -0800
I have a friend who has no computer, so...I am researching for him......

He just put a tower up and wants to swing a large antenna.  We live in an
extremely high wind area and as such, he is interested in the prop pitch
rotators.

Where can he call to get Information about, pricing, and availability of said
devices?  He knows about the Green Heron controller, just needs to get info on
the rotators themselves.  (Telephone numbers please...he has no internet
access!  [Well...I guess I can get a phone number from a website....])

Thanks in advance.

Joe Wolfe
WA6RKN