[TowerTalk] Fwd: Radome PVC vs CPVC

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Fwd: Radome PVC vs CPVC
From: hanslg@aol.com
Date: Fri, 06 Mar 2009 13:25:15 -0500
Apart from why you are using CPVC for your antenna I don't think you will have
any problem with static discharges as long as you make sure the antenna is
grounded somewhere. (Had that problem once with a windom and an ungrounded
coupling coil in a home brewed antenna tuner. Worked OK until it started to
snow :-)

73 de N2JFS, Hans