[TowerTalk] Antenna Analyzer Suggestions: Conclusions

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Antenna Analyzer Suggestions: Conclusions
From: "Phil & Debbie Salas" <dpsalas@tx.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 13:39:20 -0600
"AA-200: Nice and portable, BUT, the Blue on Green screen and the small Font
size bother me. I haven't had one in my hand yet, so if I do get to do the
"touchy-feely" test I may revise this."

I just wandered around outside with my AA-200.  The screen is extremely easy
for me to read, even in direct sunlight.   In dimly lit areas, you can turn
on the display backlighting for various times (all the time, or 5- 10- 30-
or 60-seconds after a key press).  The font size seems very appropriate to
me, and makes the display easy to read - even for my 60 year old eyes.

Phil - AD5X