Re: [TowerTalk] Towers, real estate values and health hazards

To: "'CRAIG CLARK'" <jcclark@wildblue.net>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Towers, real estate values and health hazards
From: "Bill Axelrod" <bill@axelrods.org>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 14:45:05 -0500
Craig,

     I recently moved from a very rural area in West Virginia to the
mid-west.  I had 40 acres of land, a nice house and separate workshop, an
antenna farms with beams for 40 thru 10, verticals for 160 and 80, and
beverages receive antennas.  It was in a very economically depressed area.

     Got the house sold in under three weeks - to a ham.  Probably would not
have been able to sell it for a very long time if I didn't offer it complete
with antenna farm.  My place was the only home in its price bracket that
sold all last year in the county.  Others are still sitting there.

73...   Bill ND9E