Re: [TowerTalk] Towers, real estate values and health hazards

To: "'Kim Elmore'" <cw_de_n5op@sbcglobal.net>, "'CRAIG CLARK'" <jcclark@wildblue.net>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Towers, real estate values and health hazards
From: "SuperBerthaGuy Verizon" <superberthaguy@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 19:21:49 -0400
Some of the most expensive homes in my city have a massive high-tension
power line (and several Power Towers) going right through the neighborhood.
I was looking at a few homes in the neighborhhod and asked a few neighbors
what they thought about the massive power line.  None of them had ever
noticed it!  Go figure?

73, Scott W3TX