Re: [TowerTalk] Discone Antenna

To: Bill Aycock <billaycock@centurytel.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Discone Antenna
From: Richards <jruing@ameritech.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 23:18:41 -0400
Gee, Bill,  maybe you do not need the instruction book.

Hopefully, you can track down a manual, but if not... maybe
we can figure it out from the basic design, and its measurements,
etc.,  much the way some of the guys rebuild broken yagi beams
by doing the math for frequency, etc.    Some of the guys on this
group are crackerjack at reverse engineering these things.

Good luck on the manual, but don't give up on the antenna if you
do not find one.