[TowerTalk] Antennas for sale

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Antennas for sale
From: r young <ryoung158@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 02:50:51 -0400
A friend of mine is semi retiring from doing tower installations.
Makes me feel old to say that.
He has several antennas to sell to make room now.
Allin good condition and he will professionally pack them for
shipping.Allprices plus shipping unless you can pick up in tri state NYC
area.

Here's the list:

Force 12:

EF 515 5 elements 15 meters cost $789 sell $310 ( he has 3)

EF 610 6element 10 meters cost $849 sell $320 ( he has 3)

EF ZAGI duo bander 5 elements 20 and 3 elements on 40 cost about $2200 sell
$700

Mosley:

TA54 cost $1450 sell $490

CL33 cost $620 sell $125

Hy Gain:

TH11 cost $1150 sell $400

Sommer:

XP80 multi band cost about $1800 sell $590

Rotators:

Tailtwister $250

HamIV $330

Yaesu 800 $ $135

Az el for satellite work

he also has parts for KLM ( insulators and tubing)
and parts for a TH6

He has several Tri ex towers, but I'll list them in another post.

Pse contact me if interested. Serious only please.

Tks es 73,

Gerry

ryoung158@gmail.com <gerys1@verizon.net>