Re: [TowerTalk] hugesnet and crackup towers

To: "Towertalk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] hugesnet and crackup towers
From: "Tom Osborne" <w7why@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 20:29:11 -0700
Who needs a spell checker?

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg The
phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde
Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer inwaht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the
olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit
pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a
porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by
istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas thought
slpeling was ipmorantt.   73

Tom W7WHY