Re: [TowerTalk] hy-gain 155 ba

To: "'Allan Greening'" <vk3pa@vk3pa.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] hy-gain 155 ba
From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2009 11:01:22 -0400
The 105BA will not go to 12 meters unless you replace all of
the element tips (not long enough) and model the antenna for
proper element diameter/mounting.

On the other hand, the dimensions for converting a 155BA (125CA)
are on page 12 of the current manual available from Hy-Gain:
   http://www.hy-gain.com/man/pdf/LJ-155CA.pdf

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV