Re: [TowerTalk] weight and sq. ft antenna limits on rohn 25 and 45

To: "'RICHARD SOLOMON'" <w1ksz@q.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] weight and sq. ft antenna limits on rohn 25 and 45
From: "W0MU Mike Fatchett" <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2009 18:04:12 -0600
I wish I had crankups every now and then.  I am only 44 and each year tower
climbing becomes less interesting.  Guyed or self supporting towers offer
other advantages such as side mounting.

It really depends on your budget and what you expect to put on the towers
and what you hope to do with the towers.

Good luck with your project.

Mike

CC Packet Cluster W0MU-1
W0MU.NET or  67.40.148.194