Re: [TowerTalk] alternate location for NT1Y Big Bertha pictures

To: Mike <noddy1211@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] alternate location for NT1Y Big Bertha pictures
From: "Roger (K8RI)" <K8RI-on-TowerTalk@tm.net>
Date: Tue, 07 Apr 2009 02:57:43 -0400

Mike wrote:
> Nope, still needs a user name and password

Same here.  I end up with a "Mobile Me" log in page with the apple logo.
My guess is the page is not fully W3C compliant even though it says so.
There appears to be an error in the code for Firefox. and it's looking
for a cookie  that's already resident on/in the browser/machine.  I know
there is no cookie on my machine.

It never does get to the text it's supposed to show on that page toward
the bottom of that page.  Reading the code I don't see how it's possible
to get past the log in without logging in.  Entering the link ends up in
a redirect that takes me directly to the log in page (URL below).  I'm
going to have to brake the link...twice
https://auth.apple.com/authenticate?service=DockStatus&realm=primary-me&return
URL=aHR0cDovL3d3dy5tZS5jb20vd28vV2ViT2JqZWN0cy9Eb2NrU3RhdHVzLndv
YS93YS90cmFtcG9saW5l&destinationUrl=/gallery&destinationAnchor=100058

73

Roger (K8RI)