Re: [TowerTalk] alternate location for NT1Y Big Bertha pictures

To: <TOWERTALK@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] alternate location for NT1Y Big Bertha pictures
From: <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 20:15:48 -0400
W3TX is listing a used SuperBertha on http://www.swap.qth.com   It migth be
ex. NT1Y , AA6TT 's tower.

SuperBertha 118ft Rotating Monopole
This legacy "SuperBertha" is a military quality self-supporting rotating
pole (no guy wires). Perfect for stacking multiband yagis, or a christmas
tree of monoband yagis on 6, 10, 15, 20, 40 and 80m, or 2-high/3-high stacks
of monoband yagis on 6, 10, 15, 20m plus a full sized 40m yagi at the top.
Use your imagination! The re-fabrication of this product includes a new base
system, original gearbox motor, an new Green HeronTM SuperBertha controller,
a new professional industrial coating including your choice of several
colors, and wet-stamped drawings/structural engineering study TIA-EIA-222-F.
Price $49,195 (does not include antennas or shipping). This pole can be
customized to a taller height for an additional cost.

Listing #731835

From: "Roger (K8RI)"
Date: Tue, 07 Apr 2009 18:20:48 -0400

Scott Neader KA9FOX wrote:
> OK, I have placed most of the pictures here:
>
> http://www.qth.com/gallery/v/nt1y/

I'm impressed!

I wonder how much I need to save out of my pension, and SS checks to put
up an antenna farm like that?<:-))