Re: [TowerTalk] Gizmotchy's

To: WA6RKN <WA6RKN@arrl.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Gizmotchy's
From: Michael Goins <wmgoins@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 10:48:31 -0500
Quite likely true, but then the TH antenna series wasn't designed for
illegal CB operation either, and this one is. The power rating and
user feedback state that clearly. The TH is a ham band antenna that
someone might use for CB (legally or otherwise - though I don't know
why they would as a monobander would work a lot better).

ANd there is no way anyone can be a ham for long and not know that
there are hams running way over legal power, but that wasn't a part of
the original email post or comment, so it is totally irrelevant. And,
for the record, no where was I putting down CBers.

Mike, k5wmg
Pipe Creek, Texas
Green cars, slow boats, big dogs, and summers off to write
Please do not print this e-mail unless it is completely necessary