Re: [TowerTalk] Cage dipole alternatives

To: "Rick Stealey" <rstealey@hotmail.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Cage dipole alternatives
From: "Bill Aycock" <baycock@centurytel.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2009 11:58:51 -0500
Rick
Interesting alternative. I have a question about the concept. As I
understand it, the "cage" concept needs for the wires to be close enough to
act as one *large* conductor. How close fits this concept?  In the case of a
Fan with diverging wires, where does the "single large conductor"
equivalence fail?
Bill-W4BSG